This has been a banner year for the flu and other illness. Here are ways to decrease your chance of becoming one of the many fallen.
- Wash your hands frequently; wash for one round of happy birthday (or approximately 20 seconds) with warm, soapy water, and dry with a clean towel.
- Don’t touch your face. Viruses easily enter the nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Eat well. Try to cut down on processed foods and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Hydrate! Our bodies are 60% water. Proper hydration cuts back on the munchies, prevents fatigue, decreases inflammation, and aids in digestion and transport of nutrients.
- Get plenty of exercise to de-stress. Think walks, stretching, and meditation.
- Don’t pack your schedule and over-extend yourself with too many activities.
- Disinfect door knobs, your phone, computer keyboard and mouse, handles, and other surface areas you are frequently touching.
- Above all TAKE CARE of YOURSELF!
- We can help you de-stress. Schedule your free consult for a facial, massage, or other fabulous service today with one of our licensed staff. (865) 671-3630