Your skin care routine should include certain essential products. Here are six products that you absolutely must include in your skin care routine.
1. Cleanser: A good cleanser sets the stage for your skin care routine. Ultimately your cleanser should be gentle but able to remove your makeup. Your skin should be your guide when
selecting the best cleanser for your skin concerns.
2. Toner: This is not overkill but a crucial step in prepping your skin for your corrective products to be applied to the skin.
3. Exfoliation: This is not a daily part of your routine but important never the less. A weekly removal of dead skin and cleansing of pores improves skin tone and texture.
4. Serums: These can be used for individual skin concerns or layered for a multiple treatment attack for hydration, anti-aging, and other skin conditions.
5. Targeted treatments: Think Retinols and other correctives for physical skin conditions.
6. Moisture: The last step is as important as the first step in your skin care routine. Hydration is important to good skin health. Yes there is one available for all skin types and we
can help find your perfect skin care products to address all your skin care concerns.
Call today to set up a free consultation with a licensed skin care specialist. (865) 671-3630!